Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Music

Now that summer is nearing its end (sadly), here are some of my favorite hits!

#1: Some Nights by Fun.
Such a great song! I'm slowly becoming addicted to Fun.'s music. Not only is the tune catching, the the lyrics really spoke to me when I first heard them. Also, the music video is Civil War themed. I have so much respect!
#2: Pontoon by Little Big Town
Just a fun, relaxing to listen to by the beach! Also, I love the instrument backing.

#3: Want U Back by Cher Lloyd
I'm currently obsessed with this song! A great "dancing around your room" song! 


#4: Beez in the Trap by Nicki Minaj
Alright, I'm normally not a Nicki Minaj fan at all, but this song is so catchy and a great song for raves.
#5: Young, Wild, & Free (feat. Bruno Mars) Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg
A great, chill song! Reminds me of good times this summer! 


It's been a great summer of music so far!! And still one month to go! 
With Love, 
Natasha



No comments:

Post a Comment